IHM Senior Living Community is currently looking for CENAs, NAs, LPNs and RNs! Full-time and part-time positions are available. We are also looking for a facilities manager, Housekeepers, liturgical coordinator, and a JPSO coordinator. Applicants can send their resumes and cover letters for review. At IHM SLC, hard work does not go unnoticed. We value the skills and licenses of our nursing staff and appreciate all they do for our residents. We offer competitive wages, benefits and a fully-funded pension.
Working at the IHM Motherhouse
The IHM Sisters offer:
- A totally renovated building with a home-like, peace-filled setting, located on a beautiful campus
- Friendly co-workers with an emphasis on teamwork and quality
- A variety of interesting positions including professional, direct care, administrative and many others
- Opportunities to use skills, training and expertise to provide care for approximately 200 sisters, with a median age of 86, who reside in the Motherhouse
Positions are available on day, afternoon and midnight shifts to ensure quality care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A committed staff of more than 215 employees works together to support the mission of the IHM congregation.
We offer a competitive compensation package and quality of care and right relationships are daily realities. The IHM Sisters support workforce diversity.
- Charge Nurse
- CENA (positions also available for non-certified nursing aides)
- Liturgical ministries coordinator
- Director of Pastoral Care
Follow the specific instructions for each opening.
Submit resumes to:
610 W. Elm Ave.
Monroe, MI 48162
Fax – 734-240-9793
Email: Human Resources
At IHM Sisters and IHM SLC, our residents’, employees’ and guest’s safety is our highest priority. Effective Sept. 30, 2021, all employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19.