Visitation Spirituality Center is a place of welcome for all who seek quiet space, spiritual companionship or an opportunity for spiritual growth.
We are rooted in Catholic Christianity yet consider ourselves enriched by seekers of other faith traditions.
We take our inspiration from the visit between Mary and Elizabeth who spent time together sharing their joys and hopes, their confusion and their fears as they tried to be faithful to what God was asking of them. In a similar way, we accompany those women and men who endeavor to recognize God’s action here and now in their daily lives.
- An environment for reflection and sharing
- Spiritual direction, companionship
- Retreats in daily life
- Retreat days for groups
- Presentations on current issues
- Seasonal offerings (Advent, Lent)
- Book discussions
- Reflections on ministry
- Creative space for artists