We are happy to announce that the Motherhouse Chapel is now open to the public for liturgy. During the past years of the pandemic, we have missed the presence of our friends at our communal prayer. We look forward to celebrating liturgies that are open to all who wish to join us in prayer. We celebrate the Eucharist on Thursdays at 9:30 a.m. and on Sundays at 10 a.m. We celebrate the Liturgy of the Word on Mondays and Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. Please enter by the front door of the Motherhouse.
The Liturgy of the Eucharist is Livestreamed from the IHM Motherhouse Chapel if you would like to watch it from home.
- Monday, Oct. 2 at 9:30 a.m. – St. Therese of Lisieux prayer service
- Saturday, Nov. 11 at 10 a.m. – Remembering and Mass of Christian Burial for Marion (Mary Mel) Duggan, IHM
- Sunday, Nov. 26, 10:00 a.m. Liturgy of the Eucharist
- Monday, Nov. 27, 10:00 a.m. Remembering and Christian Burial of Sharon Defever, IHM
- Wednesday, Nov. 29, 9:30 a.m. Liturgy of the Word
- Thursday, Nov. 30, 9:30 a.m. Liturgy of the Eucharist
- Friday, December 1 at 4 p.m.-HIV/AIDS Prayer service
- Sunday, Dec. 3, 10:00 a.m. Liturgy of the Eucharist
- Monday, Dec. 4, 9:30 a.m. Liturgy of the Word