We are happy to announce that the Motherhouse Chapel is now open to the public for liturgy. During the past years of the pandemic, we have missed the presence of our friends at our communal prayer. We look forward to celebrating liturgies that are open to all who wish to join us in prayer. We celebrate the Eucharist on Thursdays at 9:30 am and on Sundays at 10 am. We celebrate the Liturgy of the Word on Mondays and Wednesdays at 9:30 am. Please wear a mask and enter by the front door of the Motherhouse.
The Liturgy of the Eucharist is Livestreamed from the IHM Motherhouse Chapel if you would like to watch it from home.
- Thursday, June 1 at 9:30 a.m.- Liturgy of the Eucharist
- Sunday, June 4 at 10 a.m. – Liturgy of the Eucharist
- Monday, June 5 at 9:30 a.m. – Liturgy of the Word
- Wednesday, June 7 at 9:30 a.m. – Liturgy of the Word
- Thursday, June 8 at 9:30 a.m.- Liturgy of the Eucharist
- Sunday, June 11 at 10 a.m. – Liturgy of the Eucharist
- Monday, June 12 at 9:30 a.m. – Liturgy of the Word