Would you like to share your time and talents to help residents in the Motherhouse?
Opportunities are available for individuals, groups, youth, students or families and may include:
- Assist in the Dining Room
- Driving sisters to appointments offsite
- Assisting residents with correspondence and email
- Reading to the residents
- Playing cards or other games
- Helping with sing-alongs, arts and crafts, plant care, holiday parties, etc.
These are just some of the ways volunteers can help. Download our brochure to learn more.
Benefits of volunteering at the IHM Motherhouse:
- Have a positive impact on the lives of others
- Make new friends
- Be part of a team
- Sense of fulfillment
- IHM Sisters and staff respect and appreciate our volunteers and show it
- Have fun
IHM Volunteer forms
- Background check authorization
- Adult volunteer information sheet
- Adult volunteer application
- Junior volunteer information sheet
- Junior volunteer application
If you have talents you’d like to share, please email Emily Abela or contact her at 734-240-8312.
At IHM Sisters and IHM SLC our residents’, employees’ and guests’ safety is our highest priority. Effective Sept. 30, 2021, all employees and volunteers will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19.